I first saw this Tofu Poke dish on the menu of one of our long time Waikiki restaurants. What a great idea! It has since become such a popular dish that many of our supermarkets have their own versions at their seafood fish counters.
Yield: 6 Servings.
- 1 (20 oz.) blk. Medium firm tofu, drained, cubed
- 1/4 c. ogo (fresh seaweed), coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c. Aloha shoyu
- 2 tsp. sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp. ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 tsp. chili garlic paste
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds, toasted, crushed
- 3 stalks green onion, chopped
How To Serve: