Salty Wahine's Hawaiian Spiced Potato Salad
Try this kicked up version of potato salad spiced with Hawaiian seasoning rub and passion fruit wasabi mustard - products made in Hawaii by Saltywahine.com and Auntylilikoi.com.
- 5 medium potatoes chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salty Wahine red Hawaiian alaea salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 large eggs boiled and chopped
- 1- 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Salty Wahine Hawaiian Rub
- 5 sweet pickles chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Aunty Lilikoi Passion Fruit Wasabi Mustard
- 1/4 cup red sweet Maui onion, chopped
Put chopped potatoes, clove garlic and red alaea salt in pot.
Add water to cover potatoes.
Bring to boil and cook approx. 10-15 min until potatoes are done (fork tender).
Don't overcook. Cool.
Combine all ingredients, mix well, take care not to smash potatoes.
Chill well before serving.
You can also add macaroni if you want to.
Calories: 1812kcalCarbohydrates: 258gProtein: 27gFat: 78gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 45gMonounsaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 5645mgPotassium: 4900mgFiber: 27gSugar: 46gVitamin A: 1633IUVitamin B1: 1mgVitamin B5: 4mgVitamin C: 216mgCalcium: 397mgIron: 15mg