Crispy Duck Lumpia w/Spicy Hoisin Sauce & Mango Salsa
Crispy duck lumpia - A stepped up version of the classic filipino favorite!
- 2 Cups China Town Roasted Duck (Boneless)
- 5 Cups Fresh Shiitake Mushroom (Slices)
- 1/4 Cup Green Onions, sliced
- 1/4 Cup Chinese parsley, sliced
- 2 Cups Bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp Roasted sesame seed
- 2 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Siracha Chili sauce
- Pinch of sugar and granulated garlic
- 16 Pieces or Lumpia wrappers
- 1 Egg wash
- Vegetable oil for deep fry spring rolls
- 1 Cup fresh mango and tomato salsa
Fresh Tomato Mango Salsa:
- 2 tbsp of diced ripe mango about ¼ inch
- 2 tbsp of diced tomato about ¼ inch
- 1/2 tbsp of chopped onion
- 1/2 tbsp of chopped Chinese parsley
- 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- Salt and Tabasco to taste
To prepare salsa mixe all the above ingredients together.
Combine all the ingredients from list A and mix it well, set aside and separate to sixteen portions.
With the lumpia wrapper add the mixture to the center and roll like a spring roll (see package for instruction).
Preheat the oil to 350 degree and fry the lumpia till a golden brown.