Baked Macadamia Nut Mahi Mahi
Flavorful and nutty, a common popular preparation for island white fish. The combination of the cereal and macadamia nuts are crispy and delicious.
- 1 1/2 lb. mahi mahi filets
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 2 TB Worcestershire sauce
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- Dash Tabasco
- Pinch salt, white pepper
- 3/4 c. cornflakes, crushed
- 3/4 c. macadamia nuts, finely chopped
In a large mixing bowl; combine marinade ingredients.
Marinate fish 15-20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
In a shallow dish; combine crushed cornflakes and macadamia nuts.
Dredge fish in mixture.
Press to adhere coating to fish.
Transfer fish into prepared pan. Bake 25-30 minutes.