Flavorful and nutty, a common popular preparation for island white fish. The combination of the cereal and macadamia nuts are crispy and delicious.
Baked Macadamia Nut Mahi Mahi
- 1 1/2 lb. mahi mahi filets
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 2 TB Worcestershire sauce
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- Dash Tabasco
- Pinch salt, white pepper
- 3/4 c. cornflakes, crushed
- 3/4 c. macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl; combine marinade ingredients.
- Marinate fish 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- In a shallow dish; combine crushed cornflakes and macadamia nuts.
- Dredge fish in mixture.
- Press to adhere coating to fish.
- Transfer fish into prepared pan. Bake 25-30 minutes.
How To Serve:
- Serve as is, or with your favorite tartar style sauce.
- Serves 6.