The way that I was first introduced to this Kim Chee Dip dish, was, in a sandwich! It was a spread on between soft white Wonder Bread.
Since then, I have seem numerous versions of this “dip” with the addition of cream cheese, meant to be served as a dip.
Kim Chee Dip
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup favorite cabbage kim chee, coarsely chopped
- 4 oz. kamaboko, grated or imitation crab
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, minced
- In a mixing bowl; combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before service.
How To Serve:
- Serve with favorite chips, crackers or crudites.
- Makes 3 cups.