I’ve been developing a bunch of different cookie recipes using Taro Brand’s taro macadamia nut pancake mixes. They are perfect for making a quick mini batch that will satisfy any of your cookie cravings. These coconut macadamia nut cookies are crisp and buttery!
Coconut Macadamia Taro Brand Pancake Mix Cookies
- 6 ounce package Taro Brand Taro Macadamia Nut Pancake Mix
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 – 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut flakes
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, vanilla and softened butter.
- Add 1 Taro Brand Taro Macadamia Nut Pancake mix and shredded coconut.
- Mix well until a smooth dough is formed and all ingredients are incorporated well.
- Using a portion scoop, measure out 12 portions.
- Place dough onto cookie sheet and flatten slightly with a glass.
- Cook for about 12 – 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
How To Serve:
- Makes 1 dozen cookies.