The original version of this Cranberry Punch recipe was prepared in…a crock pot. The aroma was so festive for that holiday gathering. It’s a yummy beverage full of holiday spirit.
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 20 whole cloves
- 1 (15 oz.) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 1/4 c. water
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c. ginger ale
- Stud lemon slices with cloves; set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine cranberry sauce and water.
- Add sugar; stirring until dissolved.
- Remove from heat, cool.
- Add lemon juice, extract, ginger ale and lemon slices.
- Allow to sit refrigerated 20-30 minutes.
How To Serve:
- Refrigerate until ready for service.
- Serve on ice.
- Serves 6.