Rate This Recipe:
Egg Drop Corn Soup Recipe
Fast, easy and made in a jiffy for any busy cook. So ONO! It's amazing how the cream corn add so much flavor to this soup. Who would of thought. Say bye bye to packaged egg soup.
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 1-2 lbs. ground pork
- 3 heaping tbsp. better than bouillon chicken
- 8 c. water
- Huge ginger thumb peeled
- to taste White pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 bunches green onion chopped
- 1 tsp. oil
- Fry ground pork in oil and drain fat.
- Stir in ¼ c. cornstarch and ¼ c. water in small bowl set aside.
- Mix all ingredients in with ground pork except green onion and eggs.
- Bring to boil, simmer for fifteen minutes.
- Beat eggs in cup, stir in soup mixture slowly with whisk.
- Add in cornstarch mixture slowly stirring.
- Finally add in green onions.
- How To Serve:
- We like eating this soup with our favorite fried rice, or cold days.
**tofu cubes good too.
Calories: 2456kcalCarbohydrates: 233gProtein: 119gFat: 124gSaturated Fat: 43gPolyunsaturated Fat: 16gMonounsaturated Fat: 55gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 851mgSodium: 3099mgPotassium: 2998mgFiber: 13gSugar: 33gVitamin A: 1999IUVitamin B1: 4mgVitamin B5: 7mgVitamin C: 52mgCalcium: 266mgIron: 11mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!