This delicious Miso Sake Salmon recipe was provided compliments of world famous Chef Chai of Chai’s Island Bistro.
Rate This Recipe:
Miso Sake Salmon
This delicious Miso Sake Salmon recipe was provided compliments of world famous Chef Chai of Chai's Island Bistro.
Miso Marinated Salmon Steak:
- Salmon Steak, deboned, skin-on, steak cut 7 – 8 oz. wt.
- 1/4 cup Miso, white
- 1/4 cup Aloha shoyu
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Beer
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger, minced
- Prepare salmon as noted above, evenly apply the marinade to the steaks. Allow to marinate overnight.
- Heat vegetable oil in a saute pan over medium heat, add salmon flesh down and sear until golden brown. Place skin down onto a sizzle platter and into a 400* convection oven roast until an internal temperature of 115* is achieved.
- Meanwhile, sear the bok choy in the sesame-vegetable oil at the start of the stir fry vegetable recipe. Once the bok choy starts to wilt, complete the stir fry recipe.
- Place rice at 10 o’clock and mound the stir-fried vegetable/bok choy on the rice cascading toward 5 o’clock. Lean the roasted salmon on the rice and vegetables. Sprinkle sesame seeds on salmon and place ginger rosette at base of salmon. Serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!