Looking for a snack between meals, or with an ice cold beer, this is it!!! Who would think these ingredients could change the taste of a honey wheat pretzel?
One pretzel calls for another. It is hard to stop eating just one! Great snack for kids.
- 2-1/2 bottles of pretzels (Braided Twists) from Sam's Club (honey wheat type)
- 2 Tbs. of garlic powder
- 2 Tbs. of dry dill
- 1 Tbs. of onion powder
- 1 package of Hidden Valley salad dressing (or ranch dressing)
- 1 16 oz. bottle of Orville Redenbacher's popcorn oil (buttered flavored)
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- Add oil to pretzels and mix well (use a large zip lock bag to coat the pretzels with oil, or a large aluminum pan)
- Sprinkle dry mix to pretzels and mix well ( I use a large zip lock bag to coat the pretzels. Coats well with a little shaking and turning it over several times)
- Place coated pretzels on large tray or aluminum pan, and let dry for 15 min.
- Pack your pretzels back into the containers they came in, or pack in individual gallon zip lock bags.