I made these oven baked chicken wings to take to a party–they were so easy–I combined ingredients. I had in my spice cupboard to make a rub, liberally sprinkled it onto a pan of chicken wings and baked them–that’s it!
Recipe courtesy of Karolyn at FOOdjimoto.com – visit her site for more recipes!
Rate This Recipe:
Easy Oven Baked Chipotle Wings
I made these oven baked chicken wings to take to a party–they were so easy–I combined ingredients I had in my spice cupboard to make a rub, liberally sprinkled it onto a pan of chicken wings and baked them–that's it!
Ingredients for rub:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar unpacked
- 4 cubes chipotle seasoning crushed
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin,
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- Mix all ingredients for spice rub in a bowl.
- Cut apart chicken wings and place onto rimmed baking sheet sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle spices over both sides of wings.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake at 325ºF for 1 hour, uncover and bake 30 minutes more.
- If desired, broil during the last few minutes–a couple of minutes on each side–to brown and crisp the wings
Calories: 519kcalCarbohydrates: 129gProtein: 4gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 7217mgPotassium: 667mgFiber: 8gSugar: 109gVitamin A: 4741IUVitamin B1: 1mgVitamin B5: 1mgVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 220mgIron: 6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
- Advertisement -