This Baked Ginger Snapper is a very simple, no fuss yet flavorful dish. Perfect if you’re looking for a fast fish dinner without a long marinating time.
Rate This Recipe:
Baked Ginger Snapper
A very simple, no fuss yet flavorful dish. Perfect if you're looking for a fast fish dinner without a long marinating time.
- 1 lb. snapper fillets
- 1 TB peanut oil
- 2 TB fresh ginger, grated
- 4 stalks green onion, 2 inch pieces
- 2 TB Aloha shoyu
- 2 TB lemon juice
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- chopped green onion, lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place fillets a 13×9-inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over snapper, top with sliced lemons.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.
How To Serve:
- Garnish with green onion and lemon wedges.
- Serves 4.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!