This delicious recipe was provided compliments of world famous Chef Chai of Chai’s Island Bistro.
Rate This Recipe:
BBQ Tiger Prawn
BBQ Prawns by Chef Chai of Chai's Island Bistro restaurant.
- 12 PC Prawns
- 2 PC Avocado cut in half
- 1 Cup Citrus gazpacho (recipe to follow)
- Marinade for shrimp
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tsp Chili flakes
- 1 Lemon juice & zest
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp Ricotta salata cheese grated
- Micro greens for garnish
- Marinate shrimp for at least 1 hour, brush avocados with olive oil and lightly grill on hot spot.
- Rough chop and toss with a little lemon juice and salt and set aside. Grill shrimp and set aside.
- Divide chopped avocado in 4 bowls, pour gazpacho around avocado, place 3 shrimp around, garnish with ricotta salata & micro greens.
- Drizzle with a little more extra virgin.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!