This is just a quick easy chicken pesto alfredo recipe to make at home. I used bottle sauces to make it super fast and easy. It’s great to take the time and make sauces from scratch but if you are in a hurry then this is the way to go!
It would also be great plain without the chicken or with sautéed garlic shrimp on top. Kids love it most because it’s a great change from the normal mac and cheese.
I keep extra sauce for the next day leftovers if any because the noodles are a bit drier and you can rehydrate them in a pot by adding more pesto and alfredo. ENJOY!!
Rate This Recipe:
Chicken Pesto Alfredo
- 3 lb. chicken breast thin boneless skinless
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil for frying
- 2 boxes fettuccini noodles
- 4 heaping tbsp. pesto (bottled fine)
- 3 bottles alfredo sauce
- Fresh grated parmesan
- Fresh chopped parsley to garnish
- To make this chicken pesto alfredo recipe, Salt and pepper chicken breast.
- Fry in sauté pan, set aside.
- Boil noodles and drain.
- In a large pot put in noodles and add sauces. Warm and mix well.
How To Serve:
- Serve with sliced chicken breast.
- Sprinkle fresh grated cheese and parsley.