Some of my favorite dishes to order when dining out for dim sum, are off the grill cart. Tender fish cake patties, grilled to order right in front of you. These Chinese corn and fish cake patties makes a yummy and quick meal.
Chinese Corn & Fish Cake Patties
- 1 lb. raw fishcake 1 (5oz.) can water chestnuts, rinsed, drained, finely chopped
- 1 (11 oz) can corn, drained
- 1 TB ginger, peeled, grated
- 2 stalks green onion, finely chopped
- Salt, white pepper, to taste
- Oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl; combine fishcake with remaining ingredients.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonful or ¼ cup size into skillet.
- Fry until cooked through, 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Drain on paper towels.
How To Serve:
- Optional to serve with favorite dipping sauce, or just as is.
- Serves 4-6.