This Corn Soup is a quick and easy dish. No need to go to your favorite Chinese Restaurant when you can make this dish in 30 minutes!!
Rate This Recipe:
A quick and easy dish. No need to go to your favorite Chinese Restaurant when you can make this dish in 30 minutes!!
- 5 c. Oriental chicken stock
- 1 can (15 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 TB dry sherry
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 TB cornstarch, with 2 TB water
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- In a large pot over high heat, bring stock to a boil.
- Stir in corn, salt, sherry and pepper.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and simmer until thickened; stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat; add beaten eggs in a thin stream, stirring.
How To Serve:
- Garnish with onions. Serves 4.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!