These crispy coconut cookies come out extra crispy, crunchy and thin…absolutely delicious!
Crispy Coconut Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1-1/3 cups shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl of electric mixer, cream butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla; beat thoroughly.
- Mix in flour.
- Add coconut; mix well.
- Shape into balls the size of walnuts.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with the bottom of a glass dipped in flour.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Makes 4 dozen.