These crispy coconut cookies come out extra crispy, crunchy and thin…absolutely delicious!
Rate This Recipe:
Crispy Coconut Cookies
These cookies come out extra crispy, crunchy and thin…absolutely delicious!
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1-1/3 cups shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl of electric mixer, cream butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla; beat thoroughly.
- Mix in flour.
- Add coconut; mix well.
- Shape into balls the size of walnuts.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with the bottom of a glass dipped in flour.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Makes 4 dozen.
Calories: 870kcalCarbohydrates: 102gProtein: 7gFat: 49gSaturated Fat: 12gSodium: 557mgPotassium: 116mgFiber: 2gSugar: 53gVitamin A: 2030IUCalcium: 26mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!