Nothing better than tasting this Kona Coffee Bars prepared from coffee and chocolate!
Kona Coffee Bars
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 Tbs. instant Kona Coffee
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat electric oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease an 8 inch square pan.
- In a large bowl of electric mixer, cream sugar and butter.
- Add eggs, instant coffee, and vanilla; mix well.
- Sift flour and baking soda; mix into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate and pecans.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
How To Serve:
- Cool and cut into bars.
- Makes 16 servings.