Rate This Recipe:
This Herbed Sashimi recipe is what happens when you have leftover fresh herbs from making a Thai recipe. Very clean flavors, a refreshing change to your typical sashimi.Feel free to serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- 4 oz. sashimi grade yellow fin ahi (tuna)
- 1/2-1 TB sesame seed oil
- 2 TB fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 TB fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 TB fresh mint, finely chopped
- In a shallow dish/plate, combine basil, cilantro and mint.
- Coat ahi in sesame oil and roll in herb mixture.
How To Serve:
- For service: Slice thinly as desired.
- Serve with favorite soy sauce dipping sauce.
- Serves 2-4.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!