A favorite of our household. I make this often for cookouts, picnics. Spicy and flavorful!
Kim Chee Pork Skewers
- 2-3 lbs. pork , butt, shoulder or pork steaks, sliced *
- Wooden bamboo skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 quarters ginger, peeled, minced
- 4 TB ko choo jang sauce
- 4 TB chili garlic paste
- 4 TB sriracha sauce
- 2 TB honey
- 2 TB oyster sauce
- 2 TB Aloha shoyu
- In a mixing bowl; combine marinade ingredients.
- Marinate pork 1 hour.
- Thread pieces onto skewers.
- Grill over charcoal until cooked through.
How To Serve:
- Serves 8-10.
- Optional to marinate pork “steaks,” cook as desired and slice for service.