Korean style spicy wings – A spicy remake of our local style fried chicken wings. A perfect dish to take to a picnic.
Rate This Recipe:
Korean Style Spicy Wings
A spicy remake of our local style fried chicken wings. A perfect dish to take to a picnic.
- 5 lbs. wings, cut at joints or drumettes
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 2 TB Ko Choo Jang Sauce (GoChuJang) Click to Order
- 2 large eggs
- 2 TB Aloha shoyu
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 2/3 c. cornstarch
- 1 TB salt
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 TB toasted sesame seeds
- oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl; coat chicken with cornstarch.
- Combine remaining ingredients and marinate chicken overnight.
- Deep fry until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serves 12.
How To Serve:
- Optional to garnish with toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onion.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!