This dish is a family favorite that I came up with trying to mimic the seafood bowls that I used to pick up for lunch at Chinese takeout restaurants.
Rate This Recipe:
Oyster Sauce Seafood Bowl
Hawaiian Easy Seafood Recipes for Lunch : This dish is a family favorite that I came up with trying to mimic the seafood bowls that I used to pick up for lunch at Chinese takeout restaurants.
- 1 TB vegetable oil
- 3 stalks celery finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 3 dried shiitake mushrooms soaked, drained, stems removed, diced
- 1/4 lb. small shrimp cleaned
- 3 TB oyster sauce
- 1 TB mirin
- 1 TB sugar
- 1 TB sake
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. Aloha shoyu soy sauce
- 1 tsp. ginger peeled, very thinly sliced
- In a skillet or wok over medium heat; saute celery, and garlic in oil 1 minute.
- Add pork and cook through.
- Stir in mushroom and sauce ingredients; stirring to coat pork well; until bubbly.
- Add shrimp, remove from heat. Immediately serve over bowls of steamed rice.
How To Serve:
- Serves 3-4.
Calories: 325kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 22gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 115mgSodium: 998mgPotassium: 469mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 185IUVitamin B1: 1mgVitamin B5: 1mgVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 62mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!