This Papaya Ginger Smoothie is a delicious, light and nutritious way to start your day! Say goodbye to stomach aches with this easy and quick smoothie recipe, contains ingredients that help comfort your stomach. Papaya enhances digestive health, while mint and ginger work to alleviate an upset stomach.
Papaya Ginger Smoothie
- 2 1/2 c. papaya, chunks, refrigerated
- 1 c. ice cubes
- 2/3 c.nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 TB ginger, peeled
- 1 TB honey
- 2 lemons juices
- 2-4 TB water, as needed
- 4 sprigs mint for garnish
- In a blender; combine papaya, ice, yogurt, ginger, honey, and lemon juice.
- Process adding water as needed until mixture is smooth to desired consistency.
How To Serve:
- For service: Garnish with mint sprigs.
- Serves 2.