This delicious recipe for roast duck chow funn was provided compliments of world famous Chef Chai of Chai’s Island Bistro, Dining Out with Chai & Singha Thai Restaurant.
Roast Duck Chow Funn
- 2 c. China Town roasted duck (boneless)
- 6 c. of chow fun noodles
- 1.5 c. fresh shiitake mushroom (slices)
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped shallot
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 c. green onions (cut about an inches long)
- 2 c. bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seed
- pinch of sugar and pepper
- In a nonstick pan with high heat, sauté the mushroom with vegetable oil until the mushroom turn to a light brown, add garlic and shallot then toss a few times.
- Add duck meat and noodles sauté for 30 seconds, then add oyster sauce, sugar, and pepper cook for couple minutes (add some chicken stock or water if you use the noodles that been refrigerated).
- Add bean sprouts, green onion and sesame seed and cook for another minute or until the bean sprouts are cooked.