A fast and easy delicious dish. Salmon with Ginger-Lemon Sauce recipe is very simple to make, yet very impressive. You can have dinner ready in less than 30 minutes!!
Salmon with Ginger-Lemon Sauce
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 4 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 tsp. patis (fish sauce)
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 salmon fillets (6-8 oz. ea.)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- vegetable oil as needed
- In a mixing bowl, combine ginger, lemon juice, patis and sugar.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, quickly sauté salmon in oil until cooked through.
How To Serve:
- Top with reserved sauce.
- Serves 2.