This delicious recipe was provided compliments of world famous Chef Chai of Chai’s Island Bistro.
Pan Seared Shrimp w/Macadamia Pesto
- 1 Cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup roasted macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 jumbo shrimp peeled and de-veined
- 3 cups cooked pasta of choice
- Shredded parmesan to garnish
- Roasted diced macadamia nuts to garnish
- Roasted diced tomatoes, seasoned with salt and pepper
- Blend first 5 ingredients in food processor adding oil slowly while blending.
- Sauté shrimp in olive oil, add pesto, toss in hot pasta, season with salt and pepper.
- Top with tomatoes, cheese, and nuts.