This is sometimes my go to lunch dish. Buckwheat noodles tossed with familiar flavors. Eat immediately for the crunch of the cabbage, or do as I do, and allow it to sit a bit.
Simple Tossed Soba
- 8 oz. soba noodles, cooked according to pkg directions
- 1 c. cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 c. green onion, chopped
- 2 TB each oyster sauce, Aloha shoyu, lemon juice and rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sesame seed oil
- In a mixing bowl; toss together all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Optional to eat immediately.
How To Serve:
- Serves 2.