Rate This Recipe:
Stir Fry Shrimp & Onions
A simple stir fry with two of my favorite things… shrimp and grilled onions!
- 6-8 tablespoons butter
- 2 large Maui onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon Aloha Aloha shoyu
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled, deveined, tails left on
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a skillet over medium heat; melt butter.
- Add onion and saute until limp.
- Add wine; cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add shrimp, garlic, salt, basil and lemon juice.
- Add additional butter as desired.
- Cook just until shrimp turn pink.
- Immediately remove from heat.
How To Serve:
- Serves 3-4.
Calories: 234kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 34gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.4gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 247mgSodium: 911mgPotassium: 751mgFiber: 2gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 53IUVitamin B1: 0.1mgVitamin B5: 0.4mgVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 188mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!