A neighborhood get together often means, the ladies indoors, of course in the kitchen and the men outdoors, at manning the hot grill.
This is a different flavor for the traditional outdoor charcoal grilled dish, but very popular.
Thai Marinated Steaks
- 3-4 rib eye steaks
- 2 T. fish sauce
- 1 1/2 TB fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic minced
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Thai bird chili sliced
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Aloha Shoyu
- In a mixing bowl; combine marinade ingredients.
- Marinate steaks 15-20 minutes.
- Grill over charcoal grill until cooked through.
- Good on pork steaks, country style ribs or chicken.
How To Serve:
- Serves 6-8.