I am delighted to introduce you to Tuna Pancake’s delicious, easy and simple appetizer or meal recipe made with a can of tuna.
- 1 can tuna, drained well and placed in a bowl. Make sure all liquid is squeezed out of tuna.
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbs. flour
- 1-2 tbs. canola oil
- Add all ingredients to tuna and mix well.
- Heat up a non-stick pan and spread 1-2 Tbs. canola oil.
- Scoop a spoonful of the tuna mixture with a spoon and place it on the heated pan.
- Press slightly and round the edges with the spoon.
- Make 6 small size pancakes with the tuna mixture.
- When the bottom is cooked golden brown, turn it over and cook until both sides of the pancakes are golden brown. Total cooking time is 3-5 minutes.
How To Serve:
- Transfer the cooked pancakes to a serving plate and serve with rice.
- Yields 2-3 servings.