Aunty Lilikoi and Salty Wahine take it up a notch with this simple yet flavorful ahi with a spicy, sweet lilikoi chili sauce… amazing! This works with any type of fish.
Aunty Lilikoi & Salty Wahine Fresh Ahi w/Chili Lilikoi Sauce
- 2 fish ahi filet's or your favorite fish
- Salty Wahine Passion Fruit Chili Pepper
- Aunty Lilikoi Dressing
Spicy Chili Lilikoi Dipping Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons Aunty Lilikoi Dressing
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Aloha Aloha shoyu
- Pinch Salty Wahine Passion Fruit Chili Pepper
- "Salt and Pepper" the fish filet's with Salty Wahine Gourmet Hawaiian Sea Salts "Passion Fruit Chili Pepper" Place fish on a plate and cover with dressing, flip so both sides get coated. Put on Grill for 2 to 3 minutes each side till desired doneness.
- To make the sauce, melt the butter in a small glass dish, then mix in the remaining sauce ingredients.
- You can make ahead of time and set aside or store in refrigerator.
- Be sure to re-heat before using. Drizzle fish with sauce or serve with sauce on the side.