Rate This Recipe:
Apple Delight Recipe
A delicious recipe by Janis Yee featuring fresh fruits, nuts and vegetables. This recipe was featured in the Hawaii Book of Rice (2011) authored by award winning writer Cheryl Tsutsumi.
- 3/4 cup lemon-flavored yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 cups cooked brown rice cooled
- 2 whole red apples cored and diced
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 3/4 cup nuts coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Combine Yogurt and mayonnaise in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill then serve.
Calories: 1971kcalCarbohydrates: 262gProtein: 40gFat: 92gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 28gMonounsaturated Fat: 43gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 1115mgPotassium: 1736mgFiber: 27gSugar: 80gVitamin A: 731IUVitamin B1: 1mgVitamin B5: 5mgVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 412mgIron: 8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!