This delicious banana bread chocolate chip muffin recipe was provided by Caroline of Caroline’s Food Creations Blog. Try this banana bread recipe and more by visiting Caroline’s blog.
Rate This Recipe:
Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Muffins and Mini Loaves
This delicious banana bread chocolate chip muffin recipe was provided by Caroline of Caroline's Food Creations Blog. Try this banana bread recipe and more by visiting Caroline's blog.
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 c. sugar
- 3 c. mashed banana very ripe
- 1/8 c. macadamia nuts finely crushed
- 1/4 c. mini chocolate chips
- To make Caroline's banana bread recipe, sift and combine flour, salt, baking soda into large bowl.
- Beat eggs and sugar in a separate bowl. Combine in with flour mixture. Using a hand mixture on slow add in oil slowly.
- Fold in mashed bananas and chocolate chips.
- Put in mini loaf pans that are sprayed and floured or just pour into cupcake liners.
- Sprinkle in macadamia nuts. Bake 350 for about 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool on wire rack.
- Sprinkle banana bread recipe with powdered sugar.
Calories: 7241kcalCarbohydrates: 1132gProtein: 91gFat: 275gSaturated Fat: 51gPolyunsaturated Fat: 131gMonounsaturated Fat: 73gTrans Fat: 2gCholesterol: 500mgSodium: 4860mgPotassium: 3475mgFiber: 39gSugar: 599gVitamin A: 1300IUVitamin B1: 5mgVitamin B5: 7mgVitamin C: 62mgCalcium: 298mgIron: 34mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!