This Black Beans Scallops is a twist on the favorite Black Bean Clams that you always see served in your favorite Chinese Restaurant.
One day, I just couldn’t seem to find Clams in the markets, so, the menu got changed.
Black Bean Scallops
- 1/2 lb. scallops
- 1 TB salted black beans
- 2 TB water
- 1 TB vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. chili garlic paste
- 1 tsp. ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Shaoxing rice wine
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- In a small mixing bowl; soak black beans in water. Set aside.
- Set aside.
- In a skillet over medium high heat; warm oil.
- Stir fry chili garlic paste, ginger, garlic and black bean mixture 1 minute.
- Add scallops and wine.
- Stir fry scallops are cooked through, about 2-3 minutes.
How To Serve:
- For service: sprinkle with green onions.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 2-3.