Its game time again and I have the perfect appetizer: Buffalo Shrimp Cocktail! Super easy to make and tons of flavor!
Buffalo Shrimp Cocktail
- 1-2 lbs. of cooked cocktail shrimp
- 1/2 cup Frank's hot sauce
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- Rinse shrimp in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Set aside in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Melt butter in a glass dish in microwave. Remove bowl and add hot sauce to melted butter.
- Allow to cool in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Before serving, add sour cream to butter hot sauce mixture and optional blue cheese crumbles.
- Mix well and pour into serving dish.
- Place bowl of dip in the middle of a platter surrounded with shrimp or place in mini glass dishes lined with arugula.