A perfect dipping sauce or Spring Rolls or Summer Rolls or other favorite dumplings. Sweet, spicy and tart.
Chunky Peanut Sauce
- 1/3 c. chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 c. coconut milk
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 TB fresh lemon juice
- 1 TB each Aloha shoyu, brown sugar
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 2 TB each cream, chicken stock
- In a saucepan over medium heat; whisk together peanut butter, coconut milk, garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and ginger; until smooth.
- Transfer mixture into a blender with remaining ingredients.
How To Serve:
- Blend until smooth.
- Serves with Spring Rolls, Summer Rolls or favorite dumplings.
- Makes 1 ½ cups.