Coconut Eggnog Tiramisu is a popular Italian dessert. It is made of ladyfingers dipped in coffee, and has a great flavor combination of eggnog, coconut and chocolate.
Rate This Recipe:
Coconut Eggnog Tiramisu
I love tiramisu so this year I decided to try making a holiday coconut eggnog tiramisu. I cheat and use packaged ladyfingers but you can make your own if you like.
- 1 package store-bought ladyfingers
- 8 egg yolks
- 1-1/4 cup sugar
- 4 ounces bourbon
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whiping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz. Brandy mixed with 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Set an aluminum bowl over a pot of water. Add egg yolks and sugar to aluminum bowl and place over pot of water.
- Slowly bring water in pot to a low boil while whisking for 10 minutes slowly adding the bourbon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the heavy cream, nutmeg, cinnamon and coconut milk until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add the softened mascarpone cheese to the egg-sugar mixture and combine.
- Slowly fold in the whipped cream mixture into the egg mixture.
- Dunk each ladyfinger into the brandy sugar mixture and layer into an 8×8 pan.
- Add half of the egg/cream mixture, add another layer of brandy dunked ladyfingers, then the remaining egg/cream mixture.
- Dust with cocoa powder and nutmeg and cover in refrigerator for 3 hours.
Calories: 3972kcalCarbohydrates: 119gProtein: 100gFat: 300gSaturated Fat: 184gCholesterol: 2395mgSodium: 1688mgPotassium: 1795mgFiber: 15gSugar: 68gVitamin A: 10535IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 2192mgIron: 16mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!