Perfect as an appetizer or served on a bed of spinach as a hearty salad.. topped with a zesty sriracha aioli!
Crab Cake w/Sriracha Aioli
- 1 lb. lump crabmeat
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 small red bell pepper , seeded, minced
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 c. panko or breadcrumbs
- Extra panko, for coating
- Oil, for frying
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 TB lemon juice
- 1 TB sriracha sauce
- In a mixing bowl; combine aioli ingredients well.
- Transfer into a squirt bottle; refrigerate until ready for service.
- In a mixing bowl; combine all ingredients well. Shape into 2 1/2-inch patties.
- In a skillet over medium heat; brown patties on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels. Serve with aioli.
- Serve crab cakes on a bed of baby spinach and tomato wedges for a quick salad.