This recipe was created from 3 cake recipes that I enjoy and decided to add into 1 recipe. It instantly became a hit! The coco Lopez makes it so moist plus you get coconut, mac nuts and pineapple. You know that is a winner right there. I know that you will enjoy this recipe and probably make it for your future gatherings.
Pineapple Coconut Delight Poke Cake
- 1 box yellow cake as well as ingredients suggested
- I small can crushed pineapple
- 1 tub cool whip
- 1 box cream cheese
- 1 box vanilla pudding as well as ingredients suggested
- 1/4 cup Shredded coconut
- 1 can coco Lopez syrup
Yellow cake mix
- Cook yellow cake mix per package instructions.
- As soon as cake comes out the oven poke lots of holes in cake with kabob stick.
- Pour 1 whole can of coco lopez syrup over entire cake.
- Cool completely.
- Defrost 1 box cream cheese to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 box vanilla pudding according to directions.
- Toast shredded coconut in a baking pan for 5-10 minutes at 325 until browned.
- Mix cream cheese to pudding mixture, blend in 1 small can crushed pineapple, then fold in 1 tub of cool whip.
- Set aside in refrigerator while cake cools.
- Once cake is cooled, spread mixture over cake, sprinkle with toasted coconut and crushed macadamia nuts.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.