Rate This Recipe:
Tofu Arugula Salad
A nice, light salad with fresh heirloom tomatoes, lightly seared tofu tossed with arugula and a light soy sesame dressing.
- 2 heirloom tomatoes sliced
- 1 package fresh arugula
- 1 package firm tofu
- Mix dressing ingredients and chill in refrigerator before serving.
- Gently sear or grill tofu, then cut into cubes.
- Toss in half of the dressing and set aside.
- Cut tomatoes and arrange on platter.
- Toss arugula and remaining dressing in large bowl.
- Arrange over plated tomatoes and serve.
Calories: 559kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 41gFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 15gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gSodium: 1201mgPotassium: 724mgFiber: 7gSugar: 18gVitamin A: 2083IUVitamin B1: 0.3mgVitamin B5: 0.3mgVitamin C: 34mgCalcium: 549mgIron: 6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!