With my busy schedule, I always turn to comfort foods that are quick and easy to prepare and that can be served again as leftovers…
Lanai’s Crescent Roll Lasgna
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small can olives
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cans crescent dinner rolls
- Heat skillet with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Saute onions and garlic.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned. Add tomato sauce, salt, pepper.
- Optional add Italian seasoning to taste.
- Set aside to cool for 5-10 minutes. In a 8×8 pan, place a layer of crescent dough on bottom.
- Add a layer of meat mixture, then cheese, dough, meat, cheese, dough.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes.