On my travels back to Hilo we were blessed with a similar salad and it got me going to create this version using green tea somen noodles. The green tea noodles adds depth in flavor and a different twist to your favorite and similar potluck creations.
Rate This Recipe:
Green Tea Ocean Salad
- 1 package prepared green tea noodles
- 3 leaves of lettuce chopped
- 1 small container ocean salad, prepared*
- 1 cup imitation crab chopped
- 1 block kamaboko chopped
- 3 eggs omelet style, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup taegu chopped
- 5 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup nori shredded
- 1 somen style sauce / Asian dressing
- In 9" x13" pan, layer ingredient starting with noodles, then lettuce, ocean vegetables etc. until all ingredients have been added.
- Drizzle with your favorite Asian dressing or your favorite somen sauce.
- Sprinkle with shredded nori.