Rate This Recipe:
Easy Ginger Pork
This is a quick and easy miso pork recipe.. can also add your favorite veggies to make this into a tasty stir-fry.
- 1 Lb. pork thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons ginger grated
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 3 tablespoons Aloha Aloha shoyu
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- green onions chopped
- Mix the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sake, mirin and sesame oil in a bowl and marinate for an hour.
- Heat the oil in pan and carefully add pork to hot pan, and slightly brown.
- Add remaining marinade and allow meat to cook and sauce to reduce.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
How To Serve:
- Finish with a pat of butter (1 tablespoon), garnish and serve over hot rice!
Calories: 1344kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 82gFat: 101gSaturated Fat: 37gPolyunsaturated Fat: 11gMonounsaturated Fat: 45gCholesterol: 328mgSodium: 3038mgPotassium: 1608mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 57IUVitamin B1: 3mgVitamin B5: 3mgVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 106mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!