This weeks guest is Earlynne Maile. She is Hawaiian Electric’s Director of System Planning. A graduate of Kamehameha Schools, its awesome to see such a powerful educated Hawaiian electrical engineer as part of our community.
Earlynne went away to Santa Clara College and returned home in 1986 when she started working with Hawaiian Electric. We are very lucky to have her helping our community with giving us power and light!
Easy Peach Cobbler by Earlynne Maile of Hawaiian Electric Company
- 2 cans sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup complete pancake mix (just add water type)
- 3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a 9" X 9” baking pan with non-stick cookingspray.
- Drain peaches and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together the water, lemonjuice, sugar, and cornstarch.
- Cook until thickened and bubbly.
- This will take around 5 minutes.
- Then cook for another 3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the peaches andmix until everything is well combined.
- Combine pancake mix with water until there are no large lumps.
- Pour into prepared pan. Top with peach mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
How To Serve:
- Serve warm.