Rate This Recipe:
Salty Wahine’s Hawaiian Spiced Potato Salad
Try this kicked up version of potato salad spiced with Hawaiian seasoning rub and passion fruit wasabi mustard – products made in Hawaii by Saltywahine.com and Auntylilikoi.com.
- 5 medium potatoes chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salty Wahine red Hawaiian alaea salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 large eggs boiled and chopped
- 1- 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Salty Wahine Hawaiian Rub
- 5 sweet pickles chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Aunty Lilikoi Passion Fruit Wasabi Mustard
- 1/4 cup red sweet Maui onion, chopped
- Put chopped potatoes, clove garlic and red alaea salt in pot.
- Add water to cover potatoes.
- Bring to boil and cook approx. 10-15 min until potatoes are done (fork tender).
- Don't overcook. Cool.
- Combine all ingredients, mix well, take care not to smash potatoes.
- Chill well before serving.
- You can also add macaroni if you want to.
Calories: 1812kcalCarbohydrates: 258gProtein: 27gFat: 78gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 45gMonounsaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 5645mgPotassium: 4900mgFiber: 27gSugar: 46gVitamin A: 1633IUVitamin B1: 1mgVitamin B5: 4mgVitamin C: 216mgCalcium: 397mgIron: 15mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!