This hot chocolate mix recipe is very simple, yet delicious and require very less time to prepare. It was such a welcomed gift that I received one Christmas. Great for camping outings or when the kids have sleepovers.
Hot Chocolate Mix
- 1/2 (16 oz.) can Nestles Quick
- 1/2 (16 oz.) box confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 (8 qt.) box powdered milk
- 1 c. powdered cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients well.
How To Serve:
- For service: combine 1/3 cup of mix with one cup of boiling water.
- Makes enough for a camping trip, approximately 48 servings.
- When giving this mix as a gift; include the recipe for making one beverage.