Helping a friend in her kitchen before a girls sleepover for her daughter, this recipe came about after realizing we didn’t have enough sugar and the punch was too tart. Jell-O rescues many recipes when added sugar is needed.
- 1 (3 oz.) box strawberry Jell-O
- 1 c. boiling water
- 1 (32 oz.) cranberry juice
- 1 (10 oz.) box frozen strawberries, thawed, drained
- 1 (6 oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 (12 oz.) cans 7-Up
- 4 c. ice cubes
- In a large punch bowl; dissolve Jell-O in water.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Before service; add 7-Up and ice.
How To Serve:
- Serves 8-10.