Ikaika Blackburn was born and raised in Maui where he lives today with his wife and children. He is widely known for being a member of the Nā Hoku Hanohano award wining trio Na Hoa, but in his community he is better known as one of their front line heroes, working for the Maui Fire Department since 2005.
We were excited to welcome Ikaika into the Cooking Hawaiian Style Kitchen as he shares recipes and stories of cooking at the firehouse.
Rate This Recipe:
Linalina Pancakes by Ikaika Blackburn of Na Hoa
- 2 cups AP Flour
- 3 cups Water
- 4 Tbsps. Honey
- Oil to coat pan
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- To taste Nutella
- Pancake syrup
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate syrup
- Mix flour, water and honey to a loose consistency.
- Heat pan and oil.
- Pour ladle of mixture in pan until brown.
- Flip when brown on 2nd side.
- Remove from pan.
- Top with your favorite toppings