Rate This Recipe:
Jenn Bonezas Chicken Divine
OC16's Jenn Boneza joins us on Cooking Hawaiian Style making one of her family's go-to dishes Chicken Divine recipe. Chicken Divine is a classic chicken casserole recipe served with broccoli, almonds, and Mornay sauce. This chicken recipe is pure comfort food and easy to make. Catch her episode on Cooking Hawaiian Style!
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen broccoli chopped
- 6 cups shredded chicken cooked
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- To make this chicken divine recipe, start by preheating oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the outer wrappers from the boxes of broccoli. Open 1 end of each box. Microwave on full power for 2 minutes, until thawed. Drain the broccoli and put into a casserole dish. Add the shredded chicken.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, Cheddar, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper, to taste, and wine. Whisk together to make a sauce. Pour the sauce over the broccoli and chicken. Mix well with a spatula.
- Place the mixture into an 11 by 7-inch casserole dish or 2 (9-inch) square disposable aluminum foil pans that have been sprayed with vegetable oil cooking spray. Pat down evenly and smooth with a spatula. Combine the Parmesan, bread crumbs and butter and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for about 30 to 45 minutes.
Calories: 3862kcalCarbohydrates: 122gProtein: 284gFat: 241gSaturated Fat: 88gPolyunsaturated Fat: 53gMonounsaturated Fat: 68gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 1001mgSodium: 8814mgPotassium: 2958mgFiber: 3gSugar: 25gVitamin A: 4650IUVitamin B1: 1mgVitamin B5: 11mgVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 1975mgIron: 21mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!